Thursday, October 15, 2009

Very busy schedule....

Sorry, Friends but I'm not getting much of time these days to be on the computer. Sleepless nights and taking care of two kids, in keep me so busy. My daughter Meher is almost 4 months old. Can't believe it! Time flies so fast... and I'm only 15 days away from going back to work. Not to mention that my daughter is giving me hard time for taking bottle. She just refuses to take. Please let me know if you have any advice for me...

Also, wanted to share that I have started my school this fall for my Graduate degree. I have been postponing it for a while now until I got an ultimatum from the University to either enroll this fall or my admittance will be dropped. I was not left with an option so I had to join. It was refreshing though very stressful. I'm almost starting back after 7 years.

I wanted to drop in hi to all my tatting friends. I will post something soon again...

3 comments:

Krystle said...

I have used a brand of bottle called "breastflow".....they look strange but they mimmic the action a baby has to make to nurse. They worked for us.

I hope things work out! The other thing to try is if the baby has a pacifier, take that away. That will encourage baby to want to suck more.

Unknown said...

Wow, you sounds so very busy! Good luck with everything! I have no advice, sorry!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

You are a busy lady...good luck with your new endeavors and wishing you some peace in the midst of all the chaos! Tatting will be here when you have time!